(also twelve-inch single)
- A phonograph record twelve inches in diameter and played at 45 rpm, especially one that features an extended or alternative version of a particular track on one or both sides.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Sugar Hill Records twelve-inch in its generic sleeve is bagged with their other purchases.
- Now, in the safety of the apartment, the other records are put aside while the twelve-inch is plopped on mom's turntable for instant-gratification hilarity.
- Released on a twelve-inch, the six untitled tracks that comprise Part Two are primed and cut for clubs, recalling the intoxicating pounding excesses of Squarepusher's Big Loada.
Más definiciones de twelve-inchDefinición de twelve-inch en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional