- Denoting vision of normal sharpness.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘I took you to the optometrist and she said that you had perfect twenty-twenty vision… I don't understand machines these days… ‘she mumbled to herself and walked back out.’
- They slowly faded into the lenses, leaving only crystalline images, better than twenty-twenty vision.
- For example we could make sure they had something as simple as twenty-twenty vision, or something as complicated as great strength.
the Snellen fraction for normal visual acuity (see Snellen test).
Más definiciones de twenty-twentyDefinición de twenty-twenty en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional