Definición de twin bed en inglés:
A bed designed or suitable for one person; a single bed, especially one of a pair of matching single beds.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In Vienna they share a hotel room with twin beds.
- The décor in the room was simple: a single twin bed stuck out from the left wall, a window with a window seat was on the wall opposite the door, a cherry wood desk was to her right, and a hand-woven rug adorned the floor.
- It took a few minutes for them to arrange everyone in place and set up all the spare sheets, but eventually Kate and Jake were assembled in the twin beds in Kate's room and Claire rested on the sofa in Kate's living room.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The £200,000 refurbishment of the block, which was farm workers' cottages until the estate was sold and became a hotel in the 1940s, has created 12 single rooms, one twin-bedded room, a communal kitchen and rest room and a laundry.
- Accommodation: 14 colonial-style twin-bedded rooms, six twin-bedded riverside cottages and five comfortable tents, overlooking the Kabini, with attached modern baths.
- Included in the price are two nights' accommodation berthed in Amsterdam and one night in Volendam, buffet breakfast on board, twin-bedded en suite cabin, a visit to Delft, return coach travel and ferry crossings.
Definición de twin bed en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda