Definición de two-star en inglés:
1Given two stars in a grading system, typically one in which this denotes a low middle standard (four- or five-star denoting the highest standard): a two-star award in the Michelin guide
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The social services department has been awarded a two-star rating in the latest round of inspections.
- Single stars were awarded to 105 restaurants this year, two-star ratings were given to 12 and just three restaurants were given three stars.
- For example, a two-star rating is ‘Disappointing’, three stars is ‘Solid and enjoyable’, and four stars is ‘Recommended’.
1.1(In the US armed forces) having or denoting the rank of major general, distinguished by two stars on the uniform.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Although Thi outranked Tho, a two-star general, Tho made the final decisions in military situations, and Thi obeyed Tho in family matters.
- Cambodian military police have arrested a two-star general on charge of illegally mobilizing an armed group, a senior military court official said Thursday.
- His high school football coach, the son of a two-star general, urged Colonel Weiss to join the Air Force.
Definición de two-star en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda