Definición de tympanites en inglés:
Swelling of the abdomen with air or gas.
- Abdominal distension with a splashing sound like water, and accompanying dysuria indicates tympanites or ascites.
- We remained a gastric tube during operation to prevent intestinal tympanites and to put in medicines that could improve the movement of intestine.
- When they gave me this information I knew that the tympanites was due to narcotic paralysis, instead of coming from perforative, septic peritonitis, as the general appearance and symptoms indicated.
- Example sentences
- You examined her and she had a tympanitic abdomen.
- On exam, he is tympanitic over his abdomen and liver.
- Examination also showed a distended tympanitic abdomen, and abdominal radiography showed a large amount of gas in a distended bladder.
Definición de tympanites en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan