(also typhoid fever)
- An infectious bacterial fever with an eruption of red spots on the chest and abdomen and severe intestinal irritation.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Typhoid is caused by the bacterium Salmonella typhi; Gram-negative rods
- Other diagnoses included diarrhoeal disease, dengue fever, typhoid, pneumonia, urinary tract infection, brucellosis, acute myeloid leukaemia, and infectious mononucleosis.
- For example bacteria in unpasteurized milk have been known to infect those who drink it with polio, tuberculosis, typhoid, diphtheria, undulant fever, and foot and mouth disease.
- In Liberia, the major health issue is infectious diseases, including yellow fever, cholera, typhoid, polio and malaria.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Clinical manifestations of tularemia can be divided into various syndromes, including ulceroglandular (the most common), oculoglandular, oropharyngeal/gastrointestinal tract, pulmonary, and typhoidal tularemia.
- Another, rarer form of salmonella, typhoidal salmonella, is carried only by humans and is usually transmitted through direct contact with the fecal matter of an infected person.
- Tularemia can present in ulceroglandular, glandular, oculoglandular, oropharyngeal, typhoidal, or pneumonic forms.
Más definiciones de typhoidDefinición de typhoid en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional