Definición de ultraviolet en inglés:
- Diode lasers are now available in discrete colors from the infrared to blue and into the near ultraviolet.
- But what is so special about water that makes its absorptions extend all the way from the far infrared to the near ultraviolet?
- Most medical lasers emit light which are either ultraviolet, infrared or in the visible spectrum of light.
- The processor industry-backed company developing extreme ultraviolet lithography chip-making equipment has demonstrated its first prototype.
- The 59-year-old women were both photographed with special ultraviolet cameras that captured every sun-induced blemish on their faces and another camera that recorded wrinkles.
- Taylor advised students ‘to help the police and yourself and keep all laptops and computers out of sight, and have valuables marked with ultraviolet pens to help us trace stolen property.’
sustantivoVolver al principio
- Once CFCs are released into the atmosphere, only strong ultraviolet radiation can break them down.
- Broad-spectrum ultraviolet radiation from the sun or artificial light sources was added as a known carcinogen.
- The ultraviolet radiation in natural sunlight was later identified as a mutagen.
Ultraviolet radiation spans wavelengths from about 10 nm to 400 nm and is an important component of sunlight although the ozone layer prevents much of it from reaching the earth’s surface. While ultraviolet is necessary for the production of vitamin D2 in the skin, excessive exposure can be harmful, causing skin cancer and genetic mutation
Palabras que riman con ultravioletinviolate
Definición de ultraviolet en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.