Definición de umbrella plant en inglés:
A tropical Old World sedge that has stiff green stems, each terminating in a whorl of arching green leaflike bracts. It is commonly grown as a houseplant.
- Cyperus alternifolius (or involucratus), family Cyperaceae
- Another moisture loving perennial at Glin is Darmera Peltata, commonly known as the umbrella plant.
- It is known as the umbrella plant but I find it more reminiscent of a fireworks explosion.
- Add a small water plant (such as a dwarf umbrella plant) in a bonsai dish, rocks, a submersible pump, and a bamboo spout that's a variation of the traditional Japanese deer scarer, or shishi odoshi (often sold at nurseries).
Definición de umbrella plant en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan