Definición de umbrella tree en inglés:
Either of two small trees or shrubs with leaves or leaflets arranged in umbrellalike whorls.
- ● (also umbrella magnolia) A North American magnolia (Magnolia tripetala, family Magnoliaceae). ● An Australian plant that is widely grown elsewhere as a houseplant (Schefflera actinophylla, family Araliaceae).
- Tulip tree, American beech, sugar maple, umbrella tree, and cucumber tree dominate here.
- The poster-calendar features 24 of the most harmful environmental weeds, including wandering jew, camphor laurel, orange jessamine, umbrella tree, asparagus fern and morning glory.
- Moist woodland on the lower mountain slopes and extending down to streams that meander in the valleys contains tulip poplar, sweet gum, and umbrella tree (a magnolia).
Definición de umbrella tree en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan