- Having no accent, stress, or emphasis: his English is fluent and unaccentedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The process was simple: composers strictly followed the metre of the verse, setting long, accented syllables as minims, and short, unaccented ones as crotchets.
- In addition, accented and unaccented versions of all four types were created: Either all tones in a sequence had equal intensity, or some of the tones had higher intensity.
- This was most commonly spelled ‘Estharlyng’ at the time, and if as is probable this indicated a short, unaccented initial vowel, the aural consonance of bird's name and place name would have been closet than it is now.
Más definiciones de unaccentedDefinición de unaccented en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional