1Not considered or dealt with: wider questions remain unaddressed
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The pursuit of this goal - defined mostly in military terms that leave economic and human security issues unaddressed - is fraught with difficulties.
- In its statement yesterday, CBS left a few issues unaddressed.
- But he leaves unaddressed the issue of health care and the fact that 43 million Americans do not have health care insurance.
2(Of a letter or other item sent in the mail) having no address written or printed on it.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Kohut said people can notify Canada Post if they do not wish to receive unaddressed mail.
- Written on plain parchment, unaddressed, with a plain seal, there was nothing to say what it was.
- Fed up of the amount of junkmail we were not reading and simply throwing away into the paperbank, we simply put a note on the door, asking for no more unaddressed mail and advertising to be delivered.
Palabras que riman con unaddressedabreast, arrest, attest, beau geste, behest, bequest, best, blessed, blest, breast, Brest, Bucharest, Budapest, celeste, chest, contest, crest, digest, divest, guest, hest, infest, ingest, jest, lest, Midwest, molest, nest, northwest, pest, prestressed, protest, quest, rest, self-addressed, self-confessed, self-possessed, southwest, suggest, test, Trieste, unexpressed, unimpressed, unpressed, unstressed, vest, west, wrest, zest
Definición de unaddressed en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda