Not complaining; resigned: she was uncomplaining, accepting of her lot
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many years ago, however, he was seized with locomotor ataxy, and for a long time before his death he was a painfully prominent figure on Bolton streets, bearing his life's burden with uncomplaining resignation.
- When Bland was swindled by a partner in a brush factory which he had bought, his long-suffering, uncomplaining, heroine of a wife had to support the family by her writing.
- Deirdre, who is also the uncomplaining driver, is understandably proud of Emily's achievement and commitment.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Which is why the neighbours and I have put up, uncomplainingly, with the erection at the end of the road of a gigantic and hideous silver pole with a CCTV camera on top of it.
- We are accustomed to governments not doing what we elect them to do, so we carry on uncomplainingly (or complainingly in my case) without demanding answers from our elected representative.
- They uncomplainingly accommodate the way my unpredictable life impacts on their safety procedures and have got to know me, my husband, Nina's childminder and various other members of my extended kin group in the process.
Palabras que riman con uncomplainingcaning, entertaining, self-sustaining
Definición de uncomplaining en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda