- Not complimentary; negative or insulting: uncomplimentary remarksMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The judge was awarded €25,000 from the paper following uncomplimentary and libellous remarks about his telephonic habits.
- Just as you indicated to the member that he would be going home early and then turned to this side of the House, the member muttered some very uncomplimentary remarks towards you.
- Once there, they were treated to the sight and sound of the club's vice-chairman orchestrating the post-match analysis in a distinctly uncomplimentary manner.
Más definiciones de uncomplimentaryDefinición de uncomplimentary en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional