Showing or having an inability to comprehend something: an uncomprehending silence
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Starring Dennis Quaid, it is the latest in a line of American sports movies to try their luck in front of largely uncomprehending British audiences.
- It's been around since long before Basil Fawlty was reduced to fits of apoplectic rage by the uncomprehending antics of his dim-witted Spanish waiter Manuel in Fawlty Towers.
- Our own emotions, once as uncomprehending and slow as the delivery of relief supplies, fill with a foreboding as large as the events on the screen.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I just grabbed code from here and there and uncomprehendingly stuck it together.
- The movie's a little bit like Happy, Texas or Drop Dead Gorgeous, and a little bit more like Clueless, right down to people uncomprehendingly parroting rude words in French - revealed in subtitles.
- As the majority of the audience, made up of Sanskrit scholars, teachers and students, nodded in approval at every sentence, the few uninitiated members of the crowd stared on uncomprehendingly.
Palabras que riman con uncomprehendingending, impending, microlending, unoffending, unpretending
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: un·com·pre·hend·ing
Definición de uncomprehending en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda