Definición de uncork en inglés:
1Pull the cork out of (a bottle or other container).
- Jazz plays on the radio as Mark uncorks a bottle of fine red wine.
- The open air restaurant prepares endless cups of cappuccino and uncorks bottles of white wine for those fortunate enough to take the afternoon off.
- While mother began to uncork the bottle, a familiar, heavy aroma assaulted my nostrils.
1.1North American informal (In a game or sport) deliver (a kick, throw, or punch): he uncorked the best throw of his career
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When with the Chicago Cubs, Kingman once uncorked a tremendous throw from left field that was well wide of home plate.
- He would uncork throws - sometimes it would take him 30 minutes just to do that - and the crowd would ooh, and the ball would fly into the backstop, and the crowd would not ooh anymore.
- He also has yet to uncork a strong throw from center, and he's understandably reluctant to dive for balls.
Definición de uncork en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia