Definición de uncork en inglés:
1Pull the cork out of (a bottle or other container).
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Jazz plays on the radio as Mark uncorks a bottle of fine red wine.
- The open air restaurant prepares endless cups of cappuccino and uncorks bottles of white wine for those fortunate enough to take the afternoon off.
- While mother began to uncork the bottle, a familiar, heavy aroma assaulted my nostrils.
1.1North American informal (In a game or sport) deliver (a kick, throw, or punch): he uncorked the best throw of his career
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When with the Chicago Cubs, Kingman once uncorked a tremendous throw from left field that was well wide of home plate.
- He would uncork throws - sometimes it would take him 30 minutes just to do that - and the crowd would ooh, and the ball would fly into the backstop, and the crowd would not ooh anymore.
- He also has yet to uncork a strong throw from center, and he's understandably reluctant to dive for balls.
Definición de uncork en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda