(Of speech or writing) not able to be read or understood.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- On the intercom she recognized Landon's voice and immediately understood he was extremely inebriated to the point where his speech was undecipherable.
- At first glance, the streets are ablaze with colors strewn across an endless canvas of neon signs with undecipherable writing.
- My aunts will ramble on and on in Chinese (and they have their own undecipherable dialect).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It contained ten undeciphered characters, each 13 inches high.
- Tiles or seals have been found depicting an as yet undeciphered script and religious symbols of various kinds.
- The past in fact remains unreadable, undeciphered; determined by the present, it cannot determine it.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: un·de·ci·pher·a·ble
Definición de undecipherable en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda