Definición de undeclared en inglés:
1Not publicly announced, admitted, or acknowledged: his undeclared candidacy, which surged in the polls last spring
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He took no notice, having quickly come to realise that such near-death experiences were a daily occurrence in central London, where car drivers and cyclists lived in a permanent state of undeclared war.
- Now the war is undeclared, but in the future it may come.
- And although it's known that the county lost men in the undeclared wars after that, it's not clear how many.
1.1(Especially of taxable income or dutiable goods) not declared.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The IRS is also cranky about undeclared income.
- The Revenue has given individuals, who put undeclared income in insurance products to come forward and make a voluntary settlement within the next six weeks.
- If that happened today, the money would have to be declared as a gift and she would have been charged interest and penalties for her undeclared income over the years.
Palabras que riman con undeclaredBaird, hearing-impaired, laird, underprepared, unimpaired, unpaired, unprepared, unshared
Definición de undeclared en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda