- 1Not adorned or decorated: the walls were completely undecoratedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Each piece is clean and simple, with an undecorated matte surface.
- The crispness of the unpainted, undecorated oak and bare walls is a startling yet pleasant contrast to the intentionally modern and institutional feel of the lobbies.
- Its buildings are simple, undecorated, and relatively new.
- 2(Of a member of the armed forces) not honored with an award.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ross is the idea man, the strategist and the muscle propelling the political rise of the undecorated and unremarkable second-in-command.
Más definiciones de undecoratedDefinición de undecorated en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional