- Not relating or according to democratic principles: an undemocratic regimeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's not just the fact that they're unelected that makes it undemocratic, but the way they are put there.
- The move was denounced by human rights organisations as racist, undemocratic and discriminatory.
- This divide and rule policy has been as crudely mercenary as it has been undemocratic.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Party militants who have resisted these policies have been undemocratically repressed and expelled.
- They had controlled the unions undemocratically.
- It had imposed artificial boundaries, undemocratically imposed rulers, and divided people who spoke the same language from one another.
Más definiciones de undemocraticDefinición de undemocratic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional