Definición de undemocratic en inglés:
Not relating or according to democratic principles: an undemocratic regime
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's not just the fact that they're unelected that makes it undemocratic, but the way they are put there.
- The move was denounced by human rights organisations as racist, undemocratic and discriminatory.
- This divide and rule policy has been as crudely mercenary as it has been undemocratic.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Party militants who have resisted these policies have been undemocratically repressed and expelled.
- They had controlled the unions undemocratically.
- It had imposed artificial boundaries, undemocratically imposed rulers, and divided people who spoke the same language from one another.
Definición de undemocratic en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda