- (In nontechnical use) the projection of the lower teeth beyond the upper.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘I may see patients who need their jaws removed, jaw surgery for overbites and underbites, surgery on skeletal deformations, trauma patients that have suffered fractures and lacerations,’ Baker says.
- Problems might include an overbite, underbite, missing teeth, crooked teeth, or misplaced teeth.
- He had expected them to be bats, but they were small goblins, with pointy, bat like ears, a pronounced underbite with sharp teeth protruding, and long, spindly arms with long fingered hands punctuated by dagger like nails.
Más definiciones de underbiteDefinición de underbite en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional