Definición de underhanded en inglés:
Acting or done in a secret or dishonest way: an underhanded method of snatching clients from rivals
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There had to be a hidden secret, underhanded or malign.
- I've had four years of his sneaky, underhanded, dirty ways.
- I use underhanded methods in order to accomplish good things.
deceitful, deceptive, dishonest, dishonorable, disreputable, unethical, unprincipled, immoral, unscrupulous, fraudulent, dubious, unfair, snide;
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I wasn't actually trying to underhandedly insult him, as he seemed to believe; or rather I suspect he just did it for the attention.
- But as I said earlier, all this is done, perhaps underhandedly, whilst I'm supposed to be busy working.
- All the while doing it so underhandedly that they now believe I am completely innocent.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán