Definición de underperform en inglés:
1Perform less well than expected.
- This country underperforms most noticeably in research and development, entrepreneurial activity and youth unemployment.
- If the team underperforms, the coach must look in the mirror before he does anything else.
- But it does not alter the fact that the hotels were underperforming.
1.1 [with object] Increase in value less than: the shares have underperformed the market
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In other words, when we take survivorship bias into account, the average mutual fund underperforms the market.
- And sometimes, the reduction can even result in your share portfolio underperforming the overall market!
- Plagued by concerns over generic competition plus other issues that include manufacturing problems, shares in the company have underperformed the overall market.
- Example sentences
- He added that the independent retail sector must continually invest in training and recognise areas of underperformance to increase profitability and business development.
- In the end, the company's shareholders ended up paying the the price in the shape of a ‘conglomerate discount’ and long-term market underperformance.
- The significant underperformance of the economy and the growing fiscal deficit suggests that balancing the budget will be the primary focus of the incoming government.
Definición de underperform en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary