- (Of a testicle) remaining in the abdomen instead of having descended normally into the scrotum.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Watchful waiting is not an option because true undescended testicles rarely descend spontaneously after three months of age.
- Cryptorchidism, or undescended testicle, is usually diagnosed during the newborn examination.
- The main risk factor appears to be having had an undescended testicle, where the testicle fails to reach its proper position within the scrotum naturally.
Más definiciones de undescendedDefinición de undescended en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional