Definición de unemployable en inglés:
(Of a person) not able or likely to get paid employment, especially because of a lack of skills or qualifications.
- We are creating skip loads of new jobs every year but because something has gone badly wrong in the skilling department, we have an army of unemployable people walking the streets.
- The listening test features unemployable actors or robots reading out unnatural sentences in plodding monotones, or with inflections in the wrong places.
- Never mind that women's liberation also released men from the responsibility of marrying young and supporting unemployable wives.
sustantivoVolver al principio
An unemployable person.
- Our education system is producing unemployables.
- The blacklist was officially on, or, rather, unofficially on, since there was no authoritative list of unemployables.
- The new divide is between us and the unemployables.
- Example sentences
- Well, here the men are, and it is ludicrous to attribute their joblessness to corporate bigotry, rather than to their own unemployability.
- These young people who do not go abroad to study, and do not have the appropriate skills and literacy or marketable job skills are caught in a wasteland of unemployability.
- In fact, he offered no medical evidence at all to support his sweeping, general assertions of disability and unemployability.
Definición de unemployable en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan