- Inconvenient or impractical: childcare is expensive, making the return to work unfeasible for many womenMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Then we went to the pub and drunk an incredibly unfeasible amount of Guinness each.
- Some plans are unfeasible or impossible and people don't realize it until after they take office and understand the situation better or until they try it and fail.
- Often these ideals take the form of ridiculously unfeasible forms with unhealthily exaggerated hourglass figures.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He points out the increasing unfeasibility for big Irish houses to remain in the hands of their families, and highlights the cultural and historic significance of Lissadell.
- He gently points out the practical unfeasibility of Schopenhauer's brand of stoicism.
- Alas, I am not much of a celeb-hound so my lists of famous diners were characterised by a lot of unlikely repetition and occasional rank unfeasibility.
Más definiciones de unfeasibleDefinición de unfeasible en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional