- Not fertilized: an unfertilized egg unfertilized landMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And since there is no way to tell fresh fertilized eggs from unfertilized ones without a microscope, your customers won't be able to tell either way.
- Having found that cumulus cells yielded better results, unfertilised mouse eggs were enucleated and their donor's nuclei put in place.
- Because the unfertilized eggs are naked protoplasts lacking cell walls, unfertilized eggs were used for these experiments in order to give the antibodies unimpeded access to the cell.
Más definiciones de unfertilizedDefinición de unfertilized en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional