The process of being united or made into a whole.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A progressive union of Europe requires the political unification of the working class.
- At the heart of a socialist programme is the international unification of the working class.
- The key question facing Europe after 1989 has been how to manage the process of German unification.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- To what extent are there laws in biology that function to provide unificatory explanations?
- This form of nationalism is unificatory and corresponds historically with the nationalisms of Italy and Germany in the nineteenth century.
- The many become one because they are drawn into unity by the unificatory activity of creativity, initiated by God, and completed by determinate occasions.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: u·ni·fi·ca·tion
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda