- 1Detach (a gun) from its limber so that it can be used.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We figure some day, a 97 year-old Ken will wheel out onto the range in his nuclear-powered assault chair, unlimber a 1911 and tell his students to ‘get to work’ or they'll live to regret it.
- While flying on business, I sometimes hesitate to unlimber a Handgunner or Guns Magazine - aware of the effect it may have on the more liberal around me.
- As the real artillery pieces unlimbered and began to hurl projectiles across the skies of Europe in August 1914, William Bateson was far away in Australia.
- 1.1chiefly US Unpack or unfasten (something) ready for use: we had to unlimber some of the gearMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They both got out, and Debbye unlimbered her remote camera.
- With George's run production down, McNair unlimbered his arm and put some air back in the ball.
- A Marine unlimbered his pack and withdrew a metal disk ten centimeters in diameter.
Más definiciones de unlimberDefinición de unlimber en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional