- (Of a debt) not cleared or paid off.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Mr. Zarnett submits that the principle applies not only to cross-claims for debt (liquidated or unliquidated) but to cross-claims for unliquidated damages as well.
- Should the counterclaim by the defendants for unliquidated damages be stayed pending arbitration?
- They recommended in paragraph 786: that claims for unliquidated damages arising from tort should be admissible - and in footnote 18 referred to the way in which that might be effected, so far as the Bankruptcy Act was concerned.
Más definiciones de unliquidatedDefinición de unliquidated en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional