Not able to be mistaken for anything else; very distinctive: the unmistakable sound of his laughter
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Such an intention must be clearly manifested by unmistakable and unambiguous language.
- In fact, being typically British, when I hear those unmistakeable sounds, I invariably find myself feeling incredibly embarrassed even about being in the privacy of my own flat.
- It was the unmistakeable sound of Muzak drifting around the terminus.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But his pipes do attain clear unmistakability, which is no mean feat considering the ridiculous glut of young garage-dwellers out there.
- The letters were chosen for the ease and unmistakability of three dots, three dashes, and three dots and not for the actual letters of ‘SOS.’
- The hallmark of this marque is unmistakeability; in some cases you might, at first glance, confuse one make of luxury boat for another, but you wont mistake a Pershing and these two are true to that.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: un·mis·tak·a·ble
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda