- Not modernized; retaining the original form or features: unmodernized spellingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘A significant number of the deaths will be because, in this area, houses are likely to be the older, unmodernised terraced type which are not well insulated or fuel efficient,’ he said.
- But Network Rail, formerly Railtrack, is concerned that more houses will mean more people using the local unmanned and unmodernised level crossing to reach the town centre and other facilities.
- We consider that the appropriate property type should be unmodernised family sized accommodation with 3 bedrooms or more.
Más definiciones de unmodernizedDefinición de unmodernized en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional