Definición de unnoticeable en inglés:
Not easily observed or noticed: the reverberation will be so slight as to be unnoticeable
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There was only a very slight, unnoticeable difference in their standards and even she, who had been watching them for quite some time now, could hardly tell the difference.
- With a shudder he turned back and entered the ball once more, just as unnoticeable and undistinguished as he had been when he first arrived.
- The most important point of the entire article is tucked inconspicuously into a paragraph, making it almost unnoticeable.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘I don't make deals ’, Jessie replied as she began to slowly, unnoticeably reach behind Vincent for his gun without Diox suspecting.
- As we climb the trail slowly almost unnoticeably deteriorates, more tree roots, more water runoff, more mud, and no more strong well-built bridges, but lots more streams.
- His grip on me tightened slowly, almost unnoticeably until I felt the pain and I winced, my throat still echoing with that ache he gave to me.
Definición de unnoticeable en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India