Definición de unobjectionable en inglés:
Not objectionable; acceptable: he thought he would become a storyteller, an unobjectionable hobby
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Much of the policing so far is unobjectionable in its goals and motivation but barely acceptable in the costs to innocent civilian bystanders.
- As nakedness goes, the piece is a fairly tame, unobjectionable example.
- In some cases, like eligibility for social welfare payments, the targets can be identified fairly objectively by income testing and the process is unobjectionable.
- Example sentences
- That would reverse the Massachusetts Goodridge decision - but it would also keep courts from doing the normal sort of gap-filling definition that courts routinely (and largely unobjectionably) do.
- Last sodden weekend I almost felt the need for a ‘right to swim’, so targeted Runswick Bay where the sea would be unobjectionably wet, and the beach is my favourite.
- Likewise, the desserts are all fun and unobjectionably sweet (the tiramisu is particularly good, though).
Definición de unobjectionable en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia