Not objectionable; acceptable: he thought he would become a storyteller, an unobjectionable hobby
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Much of the policing so far is unobjectionable in its goals and motivation but barely acceptable in the costs to innocent civilian bystanders.
- As nakedness goes, the piece is a fairly tame, unobjectionable example.
- In some cases, like eligibility for social welfare payments, the targets can be identified fairly objectively by income testing and the process is unobjectionable.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- That would reverse the Massachusetts Goodridge decision - but it would also keep courts from doing the normal sort of gap-filling definition that courts routinely (and largely unobjectionably) do.
- Last sodden weekend I almost felt the need for a ‘right to swim’, so targeted Runswick Bay where the sea would be unobjectionably wet, and the beach is my favourite.
- Likewise, the desserts are all fun and unobjectionably sweet (the tiramisu is particularly good, though).
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: un·ob·jec·tion·a·ble
Definición de unobjectionable en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda