- Not objectionable; acceptable: he thought he would become a storyteller, an unobjectionable hobbyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Much of the policing so far is unobjectionable in its goals and motivation but barely acceptable in the costs to innocent civilian bystanders.
- As nakedness goes, the piece is a fairly tame, unobjectionable example.
- In some cases, like eligibility for social welfare payments, the targets can be identified fairly objectively by income testing and the process is unobjectionable.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That would reverse the Massachusetts Goodridge decision - but it would also keep courts from doing the normal sort of gap-filling definition that courts routinely (and largely unobjectionably) do.
- Last sodden weekend I almost felt the need for a ‘right to swim’, so targeted Runswick Bay where the sea would be unobjectionably wet, and the beach is my favourite.
- Likewise, the desserts are all fun and unobjectionably sweet (the tiramisu is particularly good, though).
Más definiciones de unobjectionableDefinición de unobjectionable en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional