- Not able to be obtained.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You can whine all you want about the way men treat you (usually, like dirt), but it's the challenge of obtaining the unobtainable that thrills you.
- Some things are just plain unobtainable: it's impossible, for example, to find blue fountain pen ink in the standard cartridges around here.
- My mission was to explain this with baffling technical jargon and pie charts - mmmm, pies - while Stella's role was to talk money and promise unobtainable IT related happiness.
Más definiciones de unobtainableDefinición de unobtainable en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional