Definición de unqualified en inglés:
1(Of a person) not officially recognized as a practitioner of a particular profession or activity through having satisfied the relevant conditions or requirements.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There are few doctors and hospitals, and many unqualified persons practice a form of medicine at private facilities, especially in Mogadishu and other cities.
- Since the pass rate for the California exam is quite low, there is concern about whether unqualified individuals are now practicing.
- Use of antituberculosis drugs by unqualified persons or alternative medicine practitioners in bizarre regimens for inadequate periods is an important problem in our country.
1.1 [usually with infinitive] Not competent or sufficiently knowledgeable to do something: I am singularly unqualified to write about football
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Truant soon discovers that there is no such film, and even if there were, Zampano was unqualified to write a critique: He was blind.
- Price admits to being unqualified to write about football, and others would agree about his lack of credentials, but some of his descriptions of action and events on the field are superb.
- Does this make me unqualified to write this review?
2Without reservation or limitation; total: the experiment was not an unqualified success
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The town of Charlestown can be rightly proud of its St Patrick's Day Parade as it was without doubt an unqualified and total success.
- There is some truth in all of these views and any portrayal of the conferences either as an unqualified success or a total waste of time simply overlooks the complexity of the exercises themselves and of the contexts in which they take place.
- Maannnn… it was a 100%, fantastic, blue-skied, smiley-faced, big massive lump of an absolutely unqualified success.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The more cosmopolitan among us may have spent time living on the Air Force base in Wiesbaden; and the very best of us have spent time completely unqualifiedly teaching English as a foreign language.
- As a result of popular indifference and neglect, he says, all guns were made into ‘the property of the state, subject to storage in central storehouses,’ so thoroughly regulated that ‘no gun ever belonged unqualifiedly to an individual.’
- Well, certainly the national security and managing the economy are unqualifiedly national issue, they're federal issues and even our critics will acknowledge that we've done a good job with the economy.
Palabras que riman con unqualifiedoverqualified
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda