Definición de unreadable en inglés:
1Not clear enough to read; illegible.
- Her handwriting is chicken scratches, illegible and unreadable.
- Some retailers have only grudgingly implemented it, in some cases by using a typeface which is small enough to be unreadable.
- These problems do not make African Rock Art unreadable, however, and the writing is clear enough for nonspecialists to understand.
1.1Too dull or difficult to be worth reading: a heavy, unreadable novel
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I found it by turns, unreadable, incoherent, breathtakingly dull, or positively disturbing.
- First, they began to lecture about, and write about, stuff that everyone else found pretty much unreadable and dead boring.
- Although the young invited audience had been given a copy of the constitution, a large majority confessed that it was unreadable and incomprehensible.
2(Of data or a storage medium or device) not capable of being processed or interpreted by a computer or other electronic device.
- All 8 Black Boxes were supposedly destroyed or haven't been recovered or were unreadable.
- You state you want to make your "personal information" unreadable.
- For example, dust on the recording surface can result in portions of the data that are unreadable.
- Example sentences
- For this reason it seems possible that the somewhat fearsome reputation of Ulysses, the popular idea of its lofty unreadability, owes as much to its erratic attention to image as to the more widely famous difficulty of its language.
- The mystery is that Harold Bloom, for all his nearly perfect unreadability, today finds himself in that small but lucky elite of writers whose books sell without being actually read.
- The sense of unreadability derives not just from the urban layout, or (it must be said) from the fact that I am foreign, but from the sheer scale and speed of redevelopment.
- Example sentences
- If she resents her father crushing her hopes, she doesn't show it; her face retains the unreadably blank half-smile she always wears.
- For a while he entertained himself, and mystified many others, by penning an unreadably pretentious column for the Sunday Herald.
- How curious then that it is his character which evolves more unreadably than Yan's and it is Ming whose ambitions are to make such a quantum leap.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan