- Not able to be won: an immoral and unwinnable warMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Only once the war was unwinnable did Stalin loosen his grip on the Spanish Republican cause, which - contrary to a simplistic explanation merely of Stalinist betrayal - itself had long since abandoned democracy.
- For the past three years he has been locked in an unwinnable war against the Chechens and has opposed their demands for autonomy by deploying large numbers of troops against them.
- On the current prospectus, the war on terror is unwinnable.
Más definiciones de unwinnableDefinición de unwinnable en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional