- Not anxious or uneasy: foreign investors are largely unworried by the government’s fallMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Surely I'm not the only one to be unworried by the eclectic content of this thread?
- However, the general secretary of the Headteachers Association of Scotland said he was unworried by the minister's intervention.
- Both have solemnly declared on our unsolicited behalf that we, the public, remain at ease and unworried when burglars receive non custodial sentences community service, even for a second offence.
Más definiciones de unworriedDefinición de unworried en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional