Definición de uplink en inglés:
A communications link to a satellite.
- The camp allows broadcast news crews to experiment with improved communications gear and satellite uplinks.
- The prospect of war means satellite uplinks, mobile phones, and global positioning systems are primed to bring you live vision of a place where telephones are rare.
- He also worked part-time at a satellite uplink station.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Provide (someone) with or send (something) by satellite link: I can uplink fax transmissions to a satellite
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So the TV station ran a special segment every night with Olympics highlights and stories from the reporter Bill Ward, who uplinked video reports and commentary almost every day, sometimes twice a day.
- Even before he was uplinking satellites in Kosovo, Meyer was a resourceful guy.
- At the festival this year, I helped build a satellite uplinked version of this network, with capacity and range for 30,000 people, and it was up and running in only a few days.
Definición de uplink en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan