(also upper case)
- Capital letters as opposed to small letters (lowercase): the keywords must be in uppercase [as modifier]: uppercase lettersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Often in fine but upper-case print, most preprinted prescription labels include the words.
- X's and O's were upper-case letters, 4.0 mm high and 2.0 mm wide.
- She's always liked us to read to her, and she's been practising her upper-case letters and trying to figure out how to spell words for a long time, but reading stuff she didn't already know frustrated her.
referring originally to two type cases positioned on an angled stand, the case containing the capital letters being higher and further away from the compositor.
Más definiciones de uppercaseDefinición de uppercase en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional