- An increase in strength or quantity; an upward trend: cigar smoking has been on the upswingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The study also found that these upswings in hurricane strength correlate with a rise in sea-surface temperatures.
- There was a slowing down in growth as the reproductive organs developed and a marked upswing in growth after flowering.
- The next five years will involve an intense upswing - perhaps more intense than anything we've seen in our lifetimes.
Más definiciones de upswingDefinición de upswing en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional