sustantivo (plural uteri /ˈyo͞otəˌrī, -ˌrē/)
- The organ in the lower body of a woman or female mammal where offspring are conceived and in which they gestate before birth; the womb.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With their informed consent, their uteruses were carefully examined after operation, and the authors found that a number of them had conceived just before surgery.
- About 70 women with benign fibroids had their uteruses removed without first trying drugs or other treatments that could have been effective.
- Some of the desperate women who opted for backstreet abortions often had to have their uteruses surgically removed because of resulting massive infection.
Latin; related to Greek hustera. Compare with hysteric.
Más definiciones de uterusDefinición de uterus en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional