- An imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect. The word was first used in the book Utopia (1516) by Sir Thomas More. The opposite of dystopia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- "Brooklyn's a place that has taken on an identity as this sort of creative utopia," Butler said.
- People seem to regard Fire Island as a utopia, and it's not hard to discern why.
- The social utopia you crave is an anathema to a majority.
based on Greek ou 'not' + topos 'place'.
Más definiciones de utopiaDefinición de utopia en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional