Definición de utopian en inglés:
Modeled on or aiming for a state in which everything is perfect; idealistic.
- The exhibition features detailed but unrealised designs for futuristic new ways of living and utopian ideals of the perfect living space.
- These books are an indictment of uncompromising, fanatical, and utopian ideology.
- Their concern is that utopian aspirations towards a new peaceful world order will simply absolutize conflicts and make them more intractable.
sustantivoVolver al principio
An idealistic reformer.
- The idea of a classical republic inspired a tradition of thought which, overtaken by the new politics of reason of state in early modern times, was preserved largely in the writings of philosophers, utopians, and pamphleteers.
- Throughout the twentieth century, radicals, revolutionaries, feminists, utopians and unionists competed for their hearts and minds to lead the people's procession.
- Were they courageous visionaries, or romantic utopians?
- Example sentences
- Their frustrated utopianism turned into an unrelenting demand for democracy.
- The document also denounced materialism for spawning ‘a virulent strain of utopianism.’
- There is another deep sense in which libertarians scorn the broader utopianism of the left.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan