Treat with a vaccine to produce immunity against a disease; inoculate: all the children were vaccinated against diphtheria
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Your doctor can test you for immunity to this viral disease before pregnancy and vaccinate you against it if you aren't immune.
- Experts also believe that vaccinating piglets against the disease may be a useful preventive measure.
- After vaccinating the monkeys, researchers examined the number of lesions that formed on the animals' skin and the amount of time in which they healed.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- On resuming practice in 1945, he took on the positions of public vaccinator, factory surgeon, police surgeon, and, in 1948, prison doctor at a time when hanging and flogging were punishments that had to be supervised by a doctor.
- Using a special needle with two tines (bifurcated needle), the vaccinator withdraws a drop of vaccine and then makes several quick, perpendicular strokes on your upper arm.
- From Monday until Friday, approximately 2 600 vaccinators, district and national health supervisors and volunteers in Botswana will be involved in immunising the children - all under five.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: vac·ci·nate
Definición de vaccinate en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda