- Distillation of a liquid under reduced pressure, enabling it to boil at a lower temperature than normal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All of the liquid amines were purified by vacuum distillation just before use.
- We also purify the glycerol by vacuum distillation.
- One method, particularly common in Germany, is a process of vacuum distillation, whereby wine, at extremely low pressures at normal room temperatures, is separated into various fractions in a tall column.
Más definiciones de vacuum distillationDefinición de vacuum distillation en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional