Definición de vagina en inglés:
sustantivo (plural vaginas or vaginae-nē-nī)
- Gynaecologists often use an instrument called a colposcope to look for any abnormalities in the vulva, cervix and vagina.
- This exam should include a special exam of the tissues of your vagina and cervix.
- An instrument called a speculum is used to gently open the vagina so the cervix can be seen.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- If ovarian cancer is suspected your GP may do a vaginal and rectal examination to check for lumps.
- Do you remember the first time you performed a vaginal or a rectal examination?
- The fleshy area located just above the top of the vaginal opening is called the mons pubis.
vanilla from mid 17th century:
This word for a flavouring is from Spanish vainilla ‘pod’, a diminutive of vaina ‘sheath, pod’, from Latin vagina ‘sheath’, also source of vagina (late 17th century). The spelling change was due to association with French vanille. Since the 1970s the word has been used to mean ‘plain, basic, conventional’ from the popular perception of vanilla as the basic or usual flavour of ice-cream.
Palabras que riman con vaginaangina, assigner, china, consignor, decliner, definer, Dinah, diner, diviner, forty-niner, hardliner, incliner, Indo-China, liner, maligner, Medina, miner, minor, mynah, recliner, refiner, Regina, Salina, Shekinah, shiner, signer, South Carolina, Steiner, twiner, whiner
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.