Definición de validate en inglés:
- No particular behavioral technique has been validated or proven to be superior than others in the substance user.
- The response level was high for a voluntary question, and validates the accuracy of the resulting analyses.
- Also important was whether the instruments used for temperature measurement were tested for accuracy to validate the data.
- Museums help validate the value, importance and legitimacy of these objects, as do critics and hangers on.
- Its studies have validated the ecological value of traditional farming and been instrumental in fighting destructive development projects in India.
- These artists need a national institution to support and validate them and to facilitate contact with the global arena.
- Read the institutions' prospectuses carefully and note if a course is accredited or validated by a respected professional body.
- This course is validated by Limpert's Academy, who are the leading body in the world of Interior Design.
- This new certification body for further education and training in Ireland is now validating courses in all FAS centres.
- She's gorgeous, she's talented, she has beautiful children, but she needs a man to feel validated.
- You are slightly insecure, and need to be constantly validated and praised by your lover in order to feel good about the relationship.
- So, this was just validating the bad feeling I carried with me for years.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I understand that for relatives the telling of such a story gives the victims' lives, and deaths, validation.
- For the scientist, it is a lifelong dream, the validation of a long career.
- They did not seek validation for their actions from anyone other than themselves.
Mid 17th century (in the sense 'make legally valid'): from medieval Latin validat- 'made legally valid', from the verb validare, from Latin validus (see valid).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.