Definición de value added en inglés:
The amount by which the value of an article is increased at each stage of its production, exclusive of initial costs.
- However, textile's share of value added increased over the same period, from 11 percent to 13 percent.
- We are delighted that our value added at both key stages three and four is so good.
- Real gross output may also be easier to measure than real value added because it depends largely on deriving price indexes for observable sales.
adjetivo[attributive] (value-added) Volver al principio
1(Of goods) having features added to a basic line or model for which the buyer is prepared to pay extra.
- The software will be offered to existing customers and new buyers as ‘a value added service’, the company said.
- Some value added services are deliverable today.
- Market penetration has been limited, as relatively few people have opted for these systems or are ready to pay for their associated value added services.
1.1(Of a company) offering specialized or extended services in a commercial area.
- The income generated from the value-added business will flow to, and within, the local community.
- The fastest growth rate in rural areas has been in farmer-owned, value-added businesses.
- It could be that one of the brands migrates more toward a high-technology, value-added brand.
Definición de value added en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan