A fragrant compound that is the essential constituent of vanilla.
- Alternative name: 3-methoxy-4-hydroxybenzaldehyde; chemical formula: CH3OC6H3(OH)CHO
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Medieval linens show the presence of vanillin in chemical tests, but the linen in the Dead Sea scrolls and other very old linens do not.
- Organic texts often cite flavor chemicals such as vanillin from vanilla as examples of naturally occurring organic chemicals that we encounter every day.
- After this time the surface of the fruit will be covered in crystals of glucose and vanillin and the fruits themselves have become black from oxidization but are still flexible.
Definición de vanillin en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional